If you’re running an Etsy business, having a reliable printer is crucial. From printing shipping labels to creating high-quality product packaging, your printer can make or break your business’s success. But there are so many options on the market, it can be hard to choose the best one. In this article, we’ll take a deep dive into the world of printers and give you all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why a Good Printer is Essential for Your Etsy Business?
As an Etsy seller, you know that attention to detail is key. Your customers expect high-quality products and packaging, and your printer plays a critical role in delivering that experience. A good printer will allow you to create professional-looking shipping labels, business cards, and product packaging that will set your brand apart from the competition.
Top 10 Best Printer For Etsy Business
Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Wireless
Brother HL-L3270CDW Wireless Name
HP ENVY 5055 Wireless
Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Wireless
HP Color LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw
Epson Expression Premium XP-6000
Epson EcoTank ET-2800 Wireless
Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer
JADENS Bluetooth Thermal Shipping Label Printer
iDPRT Thermal Label Printer SP410
Factors to Consider When Choosing the best printer for Etsy Business
Printing Technology: Inkjet and Laser printers are the two main types of printing technology. Inkjet printers are ideal for printing high-quality images, while laser printers are better for text-based documents. Consider the type of printing you will be doing and choose a printer that suits your needs.
Print Quality: Your printer should be able to produce high-quality prints with crisp, clear text and vibrant colors. Look for a printer with a high print resolution and color depth for the best results.
Printing speed: Printing Speed is another important consideration for your Etsy business. If you have a high volume of orders, you don’t want to waste time waiting for your printer to finish. Look for a printer that can print at least 10 pages per minute (PPM) for black and white documents and at least 7 PPM for color documents.
Connectivity Options: Having multiple connectivity options is crucial for any modern printer. You should choose a printer that can connect via USB, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet, as this will allow you to print from multiple devices and locations. Additionally, some printers offer wireless printing, which allows you to print from your mobile device or tablet.
Cost of Ink/ Toner: The cost of ink or toner can add up quickly, especially if you are printing a high volume of documents. Look for a printer with affordable replacement cartridges, and consider purchasing a printer with an ink tank system, which can reduce ink costs over time.
Size and Space: Consider the size of your workspace and choose a printer that fits comfortably in that space. If you have limited space, look for a compact printer that can fit on a desk or shelf.
1- Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Wireless
- 8-color dye-based ink system
- 3.0″ color LCD screen
- Layout software included
- Mobile device printing support
The Canon PIXMA PRO-200 is a professional-grade wireless color photo printer that can produce high-quality prints up to 13″x19″ in size. It comes with a 3.0″ color LCD screen and layout software, making it easy to preview and adjust your prints before you start printing. The printer also supports mobile device printing, allowing you to print directly from your smartphone or tablet. The dimensions of Canon PIXMA PRO-200 is 25.2″(L) x 15″(W) x 7.9″(H)
2- Brother HL-L3270CDW Wireless
- Compact design
- Wireless connectivity
- NFC technology for easy mobile device printing
- Automatic duplex printing
The Brother HL-L3270CDW is a compact design wireless color printer that is best for small businesses. It features NFC technology for easy mobile device printing and automatic duplex printing for convenience and efficiency.
3- HP ENVY 5055 Wireless
- The printer can be easily connected to your home WiFi network, allowing you to print from your laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- With HP Instant Ink, you can get ink delivered to your door before you run out, so you never have to worry about running out of ink.
- The printer can be connected to Alexa, allowing you to use voice commands to print documents or photos.
The HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer is a versatile printer that is designed for home use. It offers a range of features, including wireless connectivity, HP Instant Ink, and Alexa compatibility. With its sleek and compact design, this printer can easily fit into any space and is perfect for those who want to print high-quality photos and documents at home.
4- Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Wireless
- This printer comes with a supertank system that can hold enough ink to last for up to 2 years, depending on usage.
- The Epson EcoTank ET-2760 allows you to print, scan, and copy documents and photos, making it a versatile addition to your home office.
- This printer comes with built-in WiFi connectivity, allowing you to print from anywhere in your home without the need for any cables.
- This printer delivers high-quality printing with vibrant colors and sharp text, thanks to its Precision Core technology.
The Epson EcoTank ET-2760 is a wireless color all-in-one printer that comes with a cartridge-free supertank and includes a scanner and copier. With this printer, you can easily print, scan, and copy documents and photos from your mobile devices or computer without worrying about running out of ink.
5- HP Color LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw
- Print, scan, copy, and fax in one device.
- Connect to your computer or mobile device via WiFi, Ethernet, or NFC.
- Print up to 28 pages per minute and handle up to 50,000 pages per month.
- Easily scan, copy, or fax multiple pages with the 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Navigate printer functions with ease using the 4.3-inch color touchscreen.
- Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology and Instant-on Technology.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M479fdw is a multifunctional wireless laser printer designed for use in offices or homes with high-volume printing needs. This printer offers a range of features, including print, scan, copy, and fax capabilities, all in one compact and easy-to-use device. It also comes with a one-year next-business-day onsite warranty, ensuring that any issues with the printer will be addressed promptly.
6- Epson Expression Premium XP-6000
- Connect to your computer or mobile device via WiFi, WiFi Direct, or Ethernet.
- Print photos with vibrant colors and sharp details with 5-color Claria Premium Ink.
- Save paper and time with automatic two-sided printing.
- Easily scan and copy documents or photos with the flatbed scanner.
- The XP-6000 has a small footprint, making it easy to fit on a desk or shelf
The Epson Expression Premium XP-6000 is a wireless color photo printer that also functions as a scanner and copier. This printer is designed to produce high-quality prints with vibrant colors, making it an excellent choice for anyone who wants to print photos at home. It is also Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready, meaning that it can automatically reorder ink when it is running low, ensuring that you never run out of ink in the middle of an important print job.
7- Epson EcoTank ET-2800 Wireless
- The ET-2800 uses refillable ink tanks, which can save you money on ink over time.
- Print, scan, and copy with one device.
- Connect to your computer or mobile device via Wi-Fi, or Ethernet.
- The ET-2800 has a small footprint, making it easy to fit on a desk or shelf.
- The ET-2800 uses four-color Claria Ink to produce high-quality prints.
The Epson EcoTank ET-2800 is an all-in-one wireless color printer that is designed for basic home use. Unlike traditional printers, the ET-2800 is cartridge-free and instead uses refillable ink tanks, which can save you money on ink over time. This printer is also compact and easy to use, making it an excellent choice for anyone who needs a basic home printer that can also scan and copy.
8- Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer
- Works with a variety of devices and platforms, including Windows, Mac, Chromebook, and Android.
- Supports Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Etsy, Shopify, ShipStation, Stamps.com, UPS, USPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Prints on roll and fanfold 4×6 direct thermal labels.
- Prints at a high resolution for crisp, clear labels.
- The 2054A has a small footprint, making it easy to fit on a desk or workspace.
The Arkscan 2054A is a shipping label printer that is designed to work with a wide range of devices and platforms, including Windows, Mac, Chromebook, and Android. It supports a variety of popular shipping services and marketplaces, including Amazon, eBay, PayPal, Etsy, Shopify, ShipStation, Stamps.com, UPS, USPS, FedEx, and DHL. The 2054A can print both roll and fanfold 4×6 direct thermal labels, making it a versatile choice for any shipping needs.
9- JADENS Bluetooth Thermal Shipping Label Printer
- Can connect to a mobile device or computer wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- Does not require ink cartridges, saving you money on printing costs over time.
- Can print on a variety of label types and sizes.
- Compact and portable design is easy to take with you on the go.
The JADENS Bluetooth Thermal Shipping Label Printer is a compact and portable device that can print high-quality shipping labels wirelessly via Bluetooth. It uses thermal printing technology, which means it does not require ink cartridges and can save you money on printing costs over time. The JADENS printer is compatible with a variety of label types and sizes, making it a versatile choice for small businesses or individuals who need to print shipping labels on the go.
If you want to read more about Best Shipping Label Printers
10- iDPRT Thermal Label Printer SP410
- Prints on thermal paper without the need for ink or toner.
- Can print up to 6 inches per second.
- Supports a variety of label types and sizes.
- Made with high-quality materials and can withstand the demands of industrial environments.
- Comes with software that makes it easy to design and print labels.
The iDPRT Thermal Label Printer SP410 is a high-speed, direct thermal label printer that is designed for printing shipping labels, barcodes, and other types of labels. It has a compact and durable design, making it ideal for use in warehouses, shipping and logistics centers, and other industrial environments. The SP410 supports a variety of label types and sizes, and it comes with software that makes it easy to design and print labels.
FAQs: Best Printer for Etsy Business
What type of printer is best for printing on cardstock for my Etsy business?
Look for a printer with adjustable paper trays and the ability to handle thicker paper types, such as a laser printer or an inkjet printer with a straight-through paper path.
Can I use a photo printer for my Etsy business?
Yes, a photo printer can be a great option for printing high-quality product photos and other images for your Etsy shop.
Is it better to use original ink or toner cartridges or third-party options?
It depends on the quality and compatibility of the third-party options. While they can be more affordable, be sure to research the brand and compatibility before making a purchase.
How can I connect my printer to my mobile device for printing on the go?
Look for a printer with WiFi connectivity and mobile printing options, such as Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print.
Can I use a compact printer for my Etsy business if I have limited space?
Yes, a compact printer can be a great option for smaller workspaces or if you need to transport your printer frequently. Just make sure it has the features you need for your specific business needs
Conclusion: Best Printer for Etsy Business
The best printer for Etsy business is solely up to you and specifically need for your prints.
if you need the best thermal label printer for Etsy ( JADENS Bluetooth Thermal Shipping Label Printer) is best.
however, if you need a color printer then HP ENVY 5055 Wireless is the best one.
On the other hand, in this article, we reviewed the best printers for your Etsy business.
Finally, the best choice for your business will depend on your specific needs and priorities. Consider factors like print volume, print quality, and budget when making your decision.